Financial Management Workshops
This three day workshop series is for farm women who are interested in learning or improving their farm financial management, a part of the fabric of farm life and the farm business. This series will be inter -active between speakers and participants with in-class exercises to assist you in learning about farm financial management. Classes are small and participants are other farm women from your county/area. This allows for opportunities to network with other farm women in similar situations.
Cost: $60/person (includes lunch & materials for all 3 days)
Wednesdays, March 2nd, 9th, 23rd, 2016
Liberty Hall, 800 Eisenhower Drive
10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Thursdays, March 3, 10, and 17, 2016
10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Gateway Technical College
496 McCanna Pkwy, Burlington, WI 53105
Accounting and Information Management System) Current Version: 2016.01
2016 Tax Information
New State Tax Withholding Rates (Effective 12/30/15)
SPECIAL PRICING THROUGH FEBRUARY 29th, 2016*
CURRENT USERS: $33.00 + S/H + Tax (5.5%) = $42.73
*(after February 29th, price goes up to $77.54)
The update will have the 2016 tax file as well as the following upgrades:
- The “Account Reconciliation” report now includes a list of all un-cleared transactions.
- Pay an Accounts Payable with another Accounts Payable (Credit Card)
- Colour Code Accounts: Income (Green); Expenses (Red)
- Edit Payee/Payer names in "Tools/Edit Payee/Payer List
AAIMS compares tax files with the transaction’s year. If the tax file-year is not present AAIMS automatically downloads the needed tax file-year from our server (this will occur for 2017)
Resizer kit applied to AAIMS all screens.
Online Bank Transactions: Ability to read both checking and credit card bank files in any OFX (Open Financial Exchange) format.
- AAIMS will now update Payee/Payer names, but only in ”Tools/Edit Payee/Payer list”. Once a payee/payer name has been changed (example: Jones Mill change to Jones Mill, LLC), the new name is saved to the list and all the Transactions that had the old name are updated to the new name.
COST: New Users of AAIMS: $166.00 + Shipping/Handling + Tax (5.5%) = $188.04
TO ORDER: Please call: 608-263-5665
Subscribers: Milk Price Information: to
incorporate the current (2015) milk price information into your computer's
AgFA© data, you must "SYNCH" the data with the UW/CDP's
server. IF you have run a report(s) on a farm prior to syncrhonizing,
you must make a modification in that farm's data to obtains correct
reports generation ona per Product Unit Basis. Questions? Please
contact: Jenny Vanderlin, 608.263.7795, email@example.com